TRON (TRX) Price Rallies Above $0.03 to Start the Week
TRX rallied over 10% on Monday to $0.031 before pulling back to $0.030698, bringing the coin’s market cap to $2.05 billion.
This latest move higher was likely spurred by improving market conditions and technicals as TRX has been creeping higher since the start of the month. TRON is now retesting the critical psychological resistance level just above $0.03 that has turned the altcoin away several times this year.
1. Developments on SUN NETWORK.
2. 40+exchanges support #BTT.
3. #USDT–#TRON successfully tested airdrop on test network.
4. @TRONSCAN_ORG showed new transactions records.
5. @justinsuntron donated to HUPAN University established by Jack Ma.https://t.co/upp4neCcAQ
— TRON Foundation (@Tronfoundation) April 8, 2019
More: AltDex 100 Index
Disclaimer: This article’s author has cryptocurrency holdings that can be tracked here. This article is for informational purposes only and should not be taken as investment advice. Always conduct your own due diligence before making investments.