IOST (IOST) Price Jumps 48% in February Leading up to Its Mainnet Launch
Join CEO @jimmyzhong_iost live on Twitter:
8pm PST (25 Feb) / 12 noon SG Time (26 Feb)
Counting Down: 7 Days! ? pic.twitter.com/BanJNY6159
— IOStoken (@IOStoken) February 18, 2019
Since February 16, IOST has been holding its mainnet election, where token holders can vote for the network’s partner nodes, in preparation for launch. The project has also been running a major bounty program to decentralize the development of a number of key network elements, including:
- IOST Chrome plug-in Wallet.
- IOST online IDE that can be used to compile, deploy, and invoke smart contracts.
- Smart Contract Development Framework.
- Language translation of IOST Docs in Korean, Japanese, Russian, German and French.
- Hardware Wallet Integration (Trezor, KeepPay, Nano Ledger).
- Mac/PC Wallet
- iOS/Android Wallet
- DApp Demo and Courses
Members of the core IOST team have shared that the mainnet launch will be accompanied by releases of decentralized exchanges (DEXs), stablecoins built on IOST, and a number of other unrevealed dapps.
IOST’s price has surged more than 48% since the start of the month, bringing it to $0.008062 with a $97.2 million market cap.
Disclaimer: This article’s author has cryptocurrency holdings that can be tracked here. This article is for informational purposes only and should not be taken as investment advice. Always conduct your own due diligence before making investments.